18th October 2018
Join us for an exciting opportunity to learn about the latest developments in 3D electromagnetic simulation as insights on the management of the European radio-electric spectrum.
This workshop will give design and research engineers an insight into the latest 3D simulation technology for designing electromagnetic components as well as assembled systems using CST Studio Suite® 2018.
It will include presentations as well as live software demos that will be both beneficial for the novice as well as the experienced user.
- Welcome and company presentation (ALTER TECHNOLOGY)
- Company presentation (SIMULIA)
- Radio Equipment Directive evolution - RED (ALTER TECHNOLOGY)
- Antenna design for connected home multimedia device (SIMULIA)
- Impact of the implementation of Radio Equipment Directive (RED) on the equipment manufacturers (ALTER TECHNOLOGY)
- CubeSat antenna design (SIMULIA)
Hotel Quo Fierro,
Plaza de la Estación, 2,
Tres Cantos 28760
Date: October 18, 2018 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Language: Spanish Fee:
Free of charge