ALTER TECHNOLOGY GROUP, a member company of TÜV NORD GROUP, is the result of the consolidation, by merger or acquisition, of five european leaders in the field of electronic components engineering, procurement and testing services for space and other harsh environments .
Milestones in the development of ALTER TECHNOLOGY GROUP
- 1986: TECNOLOGICA was founded and based in Madrid, which constituted the embryo of today’s Alter Technology.
- 1993: The headquarters moved to Seville.
- 2001: The french company HIREX ENGINEERING based in Toulouse was acquired.
- 2002: ATG took over the Central Quality laboratory of ALCATEL Spain and adds engineering, testing and certification services at equipment and system level to its service portfolio.
- 2006: IGG Components Technology, a british company based in Fareham, joined the group.
- 2007: The italian company TOPREL was acquired.
- 2011: ATG has been integrated within the TÜV NORD GROUP and spearheads its new business sector of aerospace.
- 2014: Awarded by the Seville Provincial Jury of the 12th edition of the Alas Awards for the Internationalization.
- 2016: Acquisition of the british organization OPTOCAP Ltd., a highly reputed company in the field of optoelectronics, microelectronics and MEMS packaging design and assembly services.
- 2016: We celebrate our thirtieth anniversary, and look forward to keep working for many more years.
- 2018: Awarded for the trajectory, international character, the capacity to generate quality employment and the R&D&I character at the 5th edition of PCT Cartuja Awards.
- 2018: We celebrate our 25th anniversary in Seville.
- 2019: TÜV NORD GROUP celebrates the 150th anniversary.
- 2019: Awarded with the TÜV NORD GROUP Innovation Award for the Virtual Lab project.