Next Wednesday 13-March-2019 at ESCCON, José Carlos Muñoz will present the following paper: doEEEt.com, Hi-Rel EEE Parts Catalog.
When working with EEE parts in space, most of the key information is disseminated among the overall www or, even worse, not published anywhere. Accessing to this information is of utmost importance in order to be efficient in designing, competitive and to improve our time to market. This is the primary goal of doEEEt.com: to provide the space community with a single place where all the needed information is contained.
To achieve this goal, we have developed an information platform Big Data based and with the use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technologies that helps the Space Industry users in all the tasks related to EEE parts.
In one single place, doEEEt.com offers:
- Search in the EEE parts Database with more than 20 million references.
- Access to technical information.
- Access to procurement information: prices, lead times…
- Get quotations from all different manufacturers.
- Qualification activities applicable.
- Access to specifications, test reports, radiation information.
- Access to available stocks.
- DCL manager to manage your procurements.
- Comparison of scenarios: Qualified vs. Automotive vs. COTS.
Qualified components, Enhanced components, Automotive parts and COTS are part of doEEEt.com. Compare all different scenarios and technical information within the platform in order to help you choosing the proper components and strategy for your Space Application.