ELECTRONIC COMPONENT ENGINEER m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Seville
This is what you can expect
You will provide technical support in the selection and application of electrical, electronic and electromechanical components for high reliability segments, with special attention to the space segment. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will support innovative multinational projects in a demanding industry. Special attention will be paid to product assurance support and safety requirements.
This is what we expect
- Ideally a degree in engineering, mathematics or physics
- Experience in system design for space applications as well as in the preparation of technical documentation such as product specifications, application notes, etc.
- Track record in price negotiation and supplier management as well as in the field of electronic components desirable
- Familiarity with analyzing selected technical components, including negotiation with suppliers
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Good knowledge of device physics and professional experience in the domain of EEE components and field application engineering
- Proficiency in office tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Good communication skills in German and English both written and spoken
- Strong planning and organizational abilities
- Motivation and a proactive, customer- and solution-oriented working style
- Willingness to travel
Why you should choose us
- Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life insurance, a flexible payment plan (providing fiscal advantages in private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity among its workforce. People with
disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. JobID: 2019ATN11742
About TÜV NORD GROUP