Commercial Engineer for Electronics Test Lab (EMC, Radio, Climatic, Mechanical Tests) m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Madrid
This is what you can expect
The Equipment Testing and Certification Laboratory of ALTER TECHNOLOGY located in Tres Cantos (Madrid), as a provider of product compliance services for companies in highly demanding sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Security, Industrial, Rail, etc., is looking for a commercial engineer (m/f/d) to foster the commercial department for its areas of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Radio, Climate, Functional Mechanics and Electrical Safety.
The candidate (m/f/d) will be integrated into the commercial department of the laboratory, to expand its team and its capabilities in carrying out the tasks of contacting customers, quotations, test execution control, customer reporting plus support and incidences management.
We are looking for qualified people, with a great interest in technology and methodologies that include a wide spectrum of disciplines.
Prepare and define test plans for electrical/electronic equipment, in different sectors, to release associated quotation and proposal
- Communicate with the client, advance client’s needs and required testing schedules
- Develop Industrial, Defense and Aerospace fields, for increasing business participation with current customers and developing new ones
- Responsible for identifying geographical customer zones, products, and sale’s results
- Analyze market in regard to ALTER competitors, target customers, products
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers of target clients
- Perform lobby tasks, in order to keep and increase customers’ loyalty from a corporate point of view (all levels, all roles)
- Collaborate with laboratory directors in order to define capabilities needed to develop business
This is what we expect
- Degree in electronics engineering, telecommunications engineering, physical sciences or in a related area
- Working experience in testing laboratories/departments, preferably laboratories accredited by ENAC
- Customer-oriented, efficient, proactive and autonomous working style with capacity for teamwork
- Knowledge of EMC, RED (Radio) and safety directives and harmonized standards, preferably for CE marking development, MIL-STD and RTCA-DO specific scopes
- Availability to national and international business trips
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
Why you should choose us
- Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life insurance, a flexible payment plan (providing fiscal advantages in private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity among its workforce. People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. JobID: 2019ATN11171
About TÜV NORD GROUP