TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Madrid
This is what you can expect
- Proactively develop and implement the technical sales account penetration strategy in each market by presenting new products and technologies to current and potential customers
- Understand customer needs relative to product(s), technology, direction, competition and design process
- Identify and develop relationships with all key technical decision makers and influencers in each account
- Define design requirements from the system level down to each individual element collaborating with the design, production and/or engineering departments
- Drive the adoption of advocated solutions, with supplier partners, that meet customer needs and lead to increased design activity, design wins and sales growth
- Identify and track the largest design opportunities from concept to production, utilizing all the company´s resources to ensure success
- Observe the market and communicate industry trends and developments to internal and external customers
This is what we expect
- Several years of experience in a technical sales support role
- Experience in microelectronic analog and digital design desirable
- Space experience beneficial
Education and certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree in telecommunication or electronic engineering, or equivalent technical education
- Knowledge of multiple vendor discipline
- Team player mentality
- Strong communication skills in English both spoken and written are mandatory (other languages a plus)
- Willingness to travel most of your time
Why you should choose us
- Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life ensurance, a Flexible Payment Plan (covering areas such a private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and possible starting date.
Please apply online by using the apply online button. JobID: 2017ATN7629
About TÜV NORD GROUP