Trusted Site Infrastructure (TSI) in the context of DIN EN 50600
The two-day TSI.PROFESSIONAL training teaches all necessary information regarding the evaluation and certification of data centers physical security and availability according to Trusted Site Infrastructure (TSI) in context with DIN EN 50600.
The training program is geared at data center designers, data center advisors, general contractors as well as architects dealing with the design and construction of high available data centers. However, the training can also be used by operators and users of mission critical infrastructures as an educational measure or for comprehending design concepts of third parties.
You will get a good overview of the structure, application and differences between TSI.STANDARD and TSI.EN50600. Our trainers will respond to each participants questions individually.
The training shall enable the participants to
■ understand the TSI methods,
■ properly interpret the TSI evaluation and certification scheme,
■ apply the criteria catalogs in practice and
■ align the design in a compliant manner.
■ general introduction to the TSI inspection and certification programs
■ documentation requirements
■ importance, contents and structure of a security concept and a risk analysis
■ overview of assessment aspects, requirements and criteria in the context of DIN EN 50600
■ certification process, the key questions on data center certification
■ processes during assessment/certification projects
■ correct interpretation of the planning evaluation report and the certification report
■ typical supply concepts according to TSI.STANDARD and TSI.EN50600
■ deeper insights into the assessment areas of the criteria catalog
■ practical exercises and examples on individual trades
■ typical stumbling blocks requiring special attention
- data center designers and data center advisors
- general contractors
- architects dealing with the design and construction of high available data centers
- operators and users of mission critical infrastructures
Within the training, TÜViT offers to take an optional test. The questions refer to the training contents. The test will be considered passed if at least 80% of the questions are answered correctly.
TÜViT will award a TSI.PROFESSIONAL status if the customer or the training participant meets the following requirements:
- assignment of the optional test
- participation in the two-day TSI.PROFESSIONAL training
- at least three years of relevant professional experience within a data center environment (as a data center planner, data center advisor, data center operator or similar); a résumé (with respective proof of qualification and/or experience) must be submitted
- successful completion of the test at the end of the training
Ms. Amor Domínguez
Tel.: 648 275 470