Environmental Test Engineer (Mechanical-Climatic) m/f m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Madrid
This is what you can expect
- Support our Equipment Testing and Certification Laboratory – a provider of product compliance services for companies in highly demanding sectors such as aerospace and defense, security, industrial, rail, etc. – and take responsibility for environmental tests (ENV), mainly mechanical and climatic tests (test execution, test reporting and customer support), using methodologies that include a wide spectrum of disciplines
- Act as technical reference for pre-sales support and upcoming new ENV accreditation processes
- Prepare and execute mechanical and climatic tests on electrical/electronic equipment, in different sectors
- Prepare procedures and test plans as well as test reports
- Communicate with the customer
This is what we expect
- Degree in electronics engineering, telecommunications engineering, physical sciences or in a related area, with a physics background dealing with basic environment-related topics and mathematical background dealing with vibration testing environment-related topics
- Relevant professional experience in environmental testing laboratories/departments or similar AIV environmental processes, preferably laboratories accredited by ENAC
- Proven track record in developing test procedures and related equipment (preferably under ENAC accreditation); experience in an industrial organization beneficial
- Knowledge of automation programs such as LabVIEW and ideally of other automation or design tools
- Familiarity with environmental standards, CE marking regulations and other regulations (MIL-HDBK, RTCA/DO, IEC 60068, UNE 23007, EN 54-xx, EN 50155, EN 60839, EN 62676, MIL-STD 810, etc.)
- Strong communication skills in English, spoken and written
- High level of Spanish (spoken and written) is required.
- Quality-oriented, proactive and autonomous working style along with team player mentality
Why you should choose us
• Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
• We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
• You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life insurance, a flexible payment plan (providing fiscal advantages in private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity among its workforce. People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. JobID: 2019ATN11299
About TÜV NORD GROUP