EMC Electronic Test Engineer m/f/d m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Madrid
This is what you can expect
- Support our Equipment Testing and Certification Laboratory – a provider of product compliance services for companies in highly demanding sectors such as aerospace and defense, security, industrial, rail, etc. – and take responsibility for the area of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), using methodologies that include a wide spectrum of disciplines
- Execute and prepare tests on electrical/electronic equipment
- Manage testing instrumentation (spectrum analyzer, EMI receiver, power meter, oscilloscope, vector signal analyzer, radio frequency signal generator)
- Prepare quality documentation (operating instructions for test procedures, calibration reports)
- Develop automation programs (LabVIEW) to enhance the test procedures
- Provide technical support to customers and the commercial department and draft test reports
This is what we expect
- Degree in electronics engineering, telecommunications engineering, physical sciences or in a related area
- Working experience in testing laboratories/departments, preferably laboratories accredited by ENAC, and familiarity with ISO 17025
- Knowledge of test sites/anechoic chamber, as well as of standards under the scope of the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU, such as: railway applications (EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4), radio equipment and services (ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-X), equipment in electrical substations (EN 60255-26, EN 61850-3), multimedia equipment and information technology equipment (EN 55032, EN 55024)
- Proficiency with automation programs (LabVIEW) and preferably other automation or design tools
- Quality-oriented, proactive and autonomous working style along with team player mentality
- Strong communication skills in English, spoken and written. Spanish is required but not mandatory.
Why you should choose us
• Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
• We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
• You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life insurance, a flexible payment plan (providing fiscal advantages in private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button.
The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to promoting diversity and equal opportunities in employment, regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, ethnic, social background or sexual orientation.
About TÜV NORD GROUP