ELECTRONIC LAB TECHNICIAN (EMC, Radio, Climatic, Mechanical) m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Madrid
This is what you can expect
The Equipment Testing and Certification Laboratory of ALTER TECHNOLOGY located in Tres Cantos (Madrid), as a provider of product compliance services for companies in highly demanding sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Security, Industrial, Rail, etc., is looking for physics, engineers and electronic technicians (m/f) for its areas of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Radio, Climate, Functional Mechanics and Electrical Safety.
He/She will be integrated into the laboratory, to expand its team and its capabilities in carrying out the tasks of test execution, test reporting and customer support.
We are looking for qualified people, with a great interest in technology and methodologies that include a wide spectrum of disciplines.
- Prepare and execute tests on electrical/electronic equipment, in different sectors
- Manage testing instrumentation according to the area of work
- Prepare procedures and test plans, test reports
- Develop automation programs (LabVIEW)
- Communicate with the client.
This is what we expect
- Degree in electronics engineering, telecommunications engineering, physical sciences or in a related area
- Working experience in testing laboratories/departments, preferably laboratories accredited by ENAC
- Quality-oriented, efficient, proactive and autonomous working style with capacity for teamwork
- Knowledge of automation programs (LabVIEW) and preferably of other automation or design tools
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
Why you should choose us
• Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
• We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
• You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life insurance, a flexible payment plan (providing fiscal advantages in private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity among its workforce. People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. JobID: 2018ATN10007
About TÜV NORD GROUP