Automation VoIP Test Engineer (WiFi and LAN Tech) m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Madrid
This is what you can expect
ALTER has a contract with a major Telecom Broadcom company and needs to complete its development and testing team. The engineer (m/f) will develop, prepare and perform tests automation, record and archive measurement data and write testing reports. He/She will have a close technical interaction with customers and manufacturers.
- Develop and execute defined test plans for router devices
- Develop test cases using automatization tools (Itest from Spirent, labVIEW, Python script, Itera)
- Carry out programming in C++, VB.net, Python, Java, HTML, etc
- Develop API under NodeJS + Express
- Carry out tests including WiFi 802.11, TCP/IP, IPv6, TR-069, security, IPTv, Ethernet LAN, PLC, GPON, VoIP, LTE, GSM, GPRS technologies
- Analyze test results, debug and provide associated reporting
- Develop new testing methods in order to identify incidents and devices failures and support the manufacturers to achieve conformity with Telecom Broadband requirements
- Develop environment under Linux and Windows platform
This is what we expect
- Knowledge in developing, configurating and testing of TCP/IP networks and its typical protocols
- Familiarity with network testbeds and setups
- Experience in NodeJs + Express and the development of Web Applications
- Knowledge of Frameworks Angular or React platform
- Knowledge of data base environments like Mongo, FreeSQ, etc.
- Git management for version and modifications
- Sound experience in:
- Ethernet, VLANes, QnQ. protocols
- IP protocol and IP networks
- SW tools and measurement equipment (Spirent, Sparnex, Tracespan, Smartbits, Wireshark, Ethereal, IPerf, DSLANs, routers and switches, etc.)
Education and certifications:
- FP – Informática / Ing. Telecomunicaciones
Desired technical skills
- OSI model, TCP/IP, IEEE 802.11xx, DNS, IPTV, IGMP, Firewalls, Linux, TR069, TR104, VoIP, GPON, LTE
- Automatic testing programming (labVIEW, iTest, phyton, Itera,…)
- Good command of English
- Quality- and solution-oriented, efficient and structured working style
- Teamplayer, proactive and autonomous
- Temporary: > 6 months
- Shift: 40 hours per week (8.30 A 17.00)
Why you should choose us
- Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life insurance, a flexible payment plan (providing fiscal advantages in private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity among its workforce. People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. JobID: 2018ATN9993
About TÜV NORD GROUP