ELECTRONICS TEST ENGINEER m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Seville
This is what you can expect
- Support our electrical test laboratory, which covers a wide range of activities and services around EEE parts as used in space and other high reliability applications, including the inspection of parts as well as the evaluation and qualification of complex ICs such as FPGAs, microcontrollers or ASICs
- Manage EEE parts characterizations and electrical tests
- Take responsibility for setup development, test hardware design, test software development and test software validation
- Contribute to test hardware/software solution development as well as to test setup validation
- Provide technical support to the Logistics department in the preparation of offers and assist customers and manufactures in technical questions
This is what we expect
- University degree in electronics or a related area; PhD/doctoral degree will be an asset
- Significant experience in electronic test and characterization engineering, in test hardware development as well as in PCB design
- Knowledge of complex microelectronic devices (analog, mixed and digital signal) and ideally also of automatic test equipment/ATE (SZ Testsysteme, Teradyne UltraFlex or Applicos ATX7006)
- Software programming skills (Visual Basic, C++, VHDL)
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment (power supplies, signal generator, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, thermal test equipment, GPIB, etc.)
- Strong communication skills in English both spoken and written; other languages advantageous
- Proactive, solution-oriented, cooperative working style in a multidisciplinary team environment
Why you should choose us
- Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life insurance, a flexible payment plan (providing fiscal advantages in private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity among its workforce. People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. JobID: 2018ATN9716
About TÜV NORD GROUP