CYBER-SECURITY EXPERT m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Madrid
This is what you can expect
- Support ALTER TECHNOLOGY – a leading company in the fields of engineering, procurement and testing of high reliability electronic equipment and systems within the space, railway, industrial, telecom and other high reliability markets – in all aspects related to cyber security testing, audit and certification of products, systems and applications (also with respect to digitization aspects)
- Develop and execute a new testing and certification cybersecurity service for ALTER and build up a new cyber security team.
- Define the technical requirements and infrastructure to build the service.
- Identify business opportunities and adapt the cyber security services to current market needs
- Support the sales process through technical presentations and the development of , white papers
- Lead standards accreditations or certification compliance processes.
This is what we expect
- Degree in telecommunications, industrial, aeronautics, electronic engineering or physics.
- Significant technical experience in cybersecurity areas, and in related standards and regulations., with knowledge of the cyber security market and also of at least some of the relevant standards (Common Criteria/ISO 15408 (EAL Levels), IEC 62443 and ISA Secure standards, ISO 27001, ISO 22301)
- Relevant certifications (GICSP, CRISC, CISM, CISSP or comparable) desirable
- Ideally familiarity with the following techniques/methods: security operations center analysis, incident response, security/forensic/malware analysis, cyber security service management, vulnerability analysis, secure architectures, penetration testing, information security management service, cyber security products service management, electronic identification, authentication and trust services (eIDAS)
- Effective managerial abilities in a multidisciplinary environment along with an understanding of customer needs and a proactive, solution-oriented, motivated working style
Strong communication skills in English both spoken and written; Spanish and other languages advantageous
Why you should choose us
- Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life insurance, a flexible payment plan (providing fiscal advantages in private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity among its workforce. People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. JobID: 2018ATN9630
About TÜV NORD GROUP