MICROELECTRONICS TEST ENGINEER m/f
Position to occupy at
Alter Technology, Location Seville
This is what you can expect
As an electronic test and PCB design engineer (m/f) you will be responsible for the test software development, test board design and test set-up implementation. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team for proposal preparation, planning and execution of different electrical tests and characterizations and will be actively participating in the definition and implementation of the test plan.
Strengthening the Electrical Measurements area of the Parts Laboratory, you will work in projects for usage of components in high reliability environments.
This is what we expect
- Significant experience in electronic test and characterization engineering
- Good programming skills (Visual Basic, Matlab, C++, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
- Experience with lab equipment: measure equipment, power supplies, signal generator, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, thermal test equipment, GPIB, etc.
- Good understanding of complex (analog, mixed, digital) microelectronic devices: FPGA, memory, microprocessor, ASIC, DAC, ADC, etc.
- Understanding of the importance of DFx in the engineering life cycle, where x is reliability, testing, cost and regulatory compliance
- Degree in electronic engineering or physics; PhD/doctoral degree in electronics will be an asset; HNC/D (or equivalent) with significant experience in design and development will be considered
- Experience in the development of PCB for high-speed digital and low-noise mixed systems
- Knowledge of automatic test equipment (ATE) such as Teradyne UltraFlex or Agilent 93K (not mandatory)
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential; other languages will be an asset
- Self-driven learner (m/f), motivated and proactive attitude
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Problem-solving skills (identifying, defining and assessing problems, taking action to address them)
- Willingness to accept changing circumstances and an interest in supporting initiatives for change
Why you should choose us
- Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life ensurance, a Flexible Payment Plan (covering areas such a private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and possible starting date.
Please apply online by using the apply online button. JobID: 2017ATN7633
About TÜV NORD GROUP